Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 pm

She laughed and messed up Kurai's hair teasingly as she looked at the other and winked*"Too bad for all the guys who miss seeing our hot bodies here huh?"*She laughed as she looked at Kurai happily. She enjoyed the fact she actually had a female friend now, she only had a few friends due to her position in life.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Too bad for all the guys who miss seeing our hot bodies here huh?" Kurai laughed loudly.heh yeahthough I'm not as good looking as my older sis....oh well she said with a grin.eh if a guy showed up I would tease him till he gets a nosebleed Kurai said with a slight wink.it's really fun
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Rain laughs and shrugs as she looked at the other as she soaked her black hair in the water as she floated bare on her back on the water and she spoke in a teasing tone*"I think your rather sexy, but yes, that would be fun now wouldn't it? I've done it once or twice when I was younger."*She laughed remembering her old days before she left the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 pm

*"I think your rather sexy, but yes, that would be fun now wouldn't it? I've done it once or twice when I was younger." Kurai grinned.thanks and same goes for you she watched the girl float a bit. Suddenly kurai disappeared under the water and pulled her underwater along with her.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:29 pm

She blinked as she was pulled underwater unexpectedly and she struggled a bit to get out of her grip and came up for air as she had swallowed some water while gasping. she had not been expecting that at all. She then looked around carefully for the squad two captain and smiled*"Well well, thats how its gonna be....bring it on."*She winked as she waited for Kurai to surface.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Rain looked around for kurai little did she know Kurai was in her small black kitten form and was sitting on the girl's head .kurai giggled.who are you looking for? she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

She laughed as she grabbed Kurai from her had and held her in her arms and scratched her stomach as she giggled a bit. At least the Wear-cats kept things interesting, never sure what to expect with them. She kissed the cat form Kurai on the forehead and she smiled at her*"You and your cat form."*She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Kurai purred.haha you have to admit it's kinda cute kurai said while pawing her little cat ear. check this out kurai transformed back to hernormal self except she had black kitten ears on her head, a black tail that swished back and forth,her pupils became slitted and her teeth became slightly pointed like small fangs.meow Kurai said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm

She smiled as she walked to to her friend and walked around her a bit admiring the changes then tugged the tail once teasingly as she winked at her mith mischevious eyes*"What, so now I am in a hot spring with a neko, I believe I am one of the first girls to be able to say I get to do that Wink."*she laughed a bit as she looked at the other, the ears and eyes were cool, and the sharpened teeth caught her eye, but she also very much admired the tail.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm

What, so now I am in a hot spring with a neko, I believe I am one of the first girls to be able to say I get to do that Wink" Kurai giggled and winked at her as her tail brushed against her back. As she walked around the neko looking at the changes in her body Kurai smirked enjoying the veiew? Wink she asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 am

She giggled a bit as she walked up and kissed Kurai's cheek*"Well I don't see who wouldn't like a cat girl every once in a while Wink. Especially one as h-o-t as y-o-u."*She laughed and smiled at her friend as she winked to her friend before backing up to lean back against the edge of the Hot Springs so that she could lay back and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 am

"Well I don't see who wouldn't like a cat girl every once in a while Wink Especially one as h-o-t as y-o-u."Kurai giggled and swishes her tail back an forth.thank you very much ^_^! kurai said while going back to normal. Her ears and tail disappeared and her teeth and eyes went back to normal. Shebleaned navi against the rock as well and sighed while closing her eyes. funny part is yoruichi can go cat form but she can't become a neko at least not that I know of Kurai said with a smile as she yawned softly.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm

As Kurai yawned she appeared next to her and kissed her neck roughly once before appearing back where she was with an innocent look on her face as she whistled a little bit like she had done absolutely nothing, prepared for whatever reaction that would come from her doing that. She enjoyed picking at people, especially when they weren't expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Kurai felt a rough kiss to the skin if her neck, a light red mark appeared where the girl's mouth was. It didn't hurt Kurai if anything she somewhat enjoyed it and thought it was amusing. She giggled.trying to get me out of my comfort zone eh? Good luck I'm not one to get nervous easily ^_^ Kurai teased with a slight smirk while adding.if you wanted to kiss me all you gotta do is ask Wink she said teasingly with a seductive hint in her tone as she winked.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

She smiled as she vanished and appeared next to Kuraiyama and kissed her neck a few times before kissing the corner of her mouth then backing off*"Well I prefer to wait a bit before anything happens, not much of one for taking TOO much initiative Wink."*She winked at the implied submissive joke as she looked at the other then leaned back against the edge of the water, half her body out of the water as she stretched out half on the ground, she was slightly red from the heat of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Kurai let her head tilt to the side slightly,letting the girl kiss her neck and the corner of her mouth,before she could pull away Kurai gave a light kiss back in return."stealth attack she murmured in rai's ear.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 pm

She smiled as she grabbed the younger shinigami by the back of the neck and kissed her , and also bit her bottom lip pulling it a bit before letting go and backing off to see how she would react to that, not everyone reacted to her Sado/Masochism well, so she wanted to gauge how she reacted to being bitten.*"Feel free to do it again neko girl."*She winked, knowing that while she wasn't in her neko form right now, still liked to call her that.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Kurai felt the girl pull her close for another kiss,this time her teeh slightly sunk into Kurai's bottom lip. Most people wouldn't find this at al satisfying but since Kurai was used to such acts and became a slight masochist over some time.she found it enjoyable.Kurai smirked a bit at rai's comment as the words escaped the girls mouth Kurai's arms where wrapped around Rai's waist and she was silenced by another kiss to the mouth. This time kurai nipped at the girl's upper lip while tracing the tip of her Tongue against the bottom lip.Kurai pulled away slightly and tapped Rai's lips teasingly with her finger.anytime you like.....
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 pm

She smiled as after Kurai tapped her lips, she grabbed her by the waits with her strong arm and her her close, kissing her lips, occasionally biting her bottom lip as she did, liking the fact their bare bodies were rubbed against each other in the hot springs. She herself enjoyed the biting, and also enjoyed being bitten, this came with her time in the Seireitei when she snuck from her house to attend parties. Her other hand as holding Kuraiyama's hair tight, not planning to let go.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Kurai kissed rai a bit deeper occasionally biting the girls lip as her tongue teased Rai's. Enjoying the feeling of the girl's fingers in her hair. Kurai allowed her hands to gently slide up her curves,her fingers feeling the smooth skin of her partner. Her hand stopped at the girls upper back while her other arm remained around rai's waist.Kurai let her bare back press against a boulder as her front was pressed against rai's. The sensation felt good. Kurai kissed rai's lips,and jawline before kissing her neck.the tip of her tongue traced a light circle as Kurai sucked on Rai's neck. Feeling for her soft spot on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

She groaned a bit as while they kissed, her own tongue had danced with Kurais a moment as Kurai broke the kiss and began to lick her neck. She shivered a bit as her nails clawed at Kurai's back slightly, a light groan coming from Rain, as her neck was her weak point, and she began to press their bodies togethr harder, tilting her head back as to let Kurai more or less have her way with her. All the while her right hand stayed in Kurai's hair, but the other hand was clawing lightly at her back.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Kurai felt the girl slightly grind against her and she shivered slight,aware of the girls nails digging into her flesh. It felt good. After leaving a hicky on the girl's neck she slid a leg around the girls waist while running her fingers through her black hair. Before kissing her lips lightly.a teasing grin formed on her face.so what do you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Rain smiled at her as she looked at the other with a mischievous lustful look in her eyes and she grabbed Kurai's hair, pulling her head back and began to kiss her and ran her tongue up the younger's body, pressing her waist against Kurai's. She smiled as she pulled back, grinding lightly against her*" I would think that that would be fairly obvious by now Kurai Wink."*She smiled, her breathing a little rougher before dragging her nails down Kuraiyama's back as a dare for her to take control.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Kurai giggled slightly at her response and kissed her again while grinding against her as well.just making sure Wink with a wink she did a slight turn,pressing Rain lightly against the wall.Kurai let her fingers stroke her hips for a moment before wrapping her arms around her waist.her fingers stroking up her stomach until she reached her breasts. Kurai kissed rai's neck sucking and nipping while her fingers slowly circled around her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

She breathed heavily, but she did not groan or moan as one normally would, she had a bit more will than that to stop herself. She felt Kuraiyama's lips and teeth on her neck and arched a bit as she did, then she felt Kurai's hands circling her already hardening nipples and she let out a slight groan. She loved these sensations that were coursing through her body and she gave a bit as she loosened her hold on Kurai's hair, but she bagan to scratch at her back even more now as she stifled her moans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next