Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 am

Kurai looked down to see her shinigami top nearly ripped to shreds revealing her backless and sleeveless Onmitsukidō. Before the kick hit kurai.She smirked.Shunko her body gave off a light gray glow as the rest of her shinigami uniform was blasted to shreds. Kurai grabbed Rains foot then with one swift kick to the chest she sent the girl flying,crashing through a tree.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am

She smiled as when she was about to hit the tree, it was split in two as her reitsu sharpened the chopsticks to super sharpened points and she smiled as reitsu covered her own body, while she did not know shunko, she did something similar, and she was more durable than a normal shinigami thanks to her necklace, not that anyone would know. She took a stance and waited as she closed her eyes. If anyone came near her, they would become riddled with nerve strike attacks. So far only that one kick had actually hit her, and thanks to her Captain Commander level reitsu, she was mostly protected from the blow,even though she had to get rid of her enhanced leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am

Kurai disappeared and reappeared in her usual spot. it looked like nothing happened but in reality. she had thrown small needles and knives from her pants leg striking the girl from every position.not only striking her pressure points but pinning her down on the ground.Kurai stood there with a light smile.waiting patiently for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am

She smiled as she noticed the small needles with her enhanced vision, and caught them all in her chopsticks and dropped them on the ground and smiled as she sighed and shrugged at her opponent*"That all you got, surely you can do better...suppose I should push the pressure then...."*With that a suddenly flurry of white specs erupted from the ground to strike at Kuraiyama, moving at a high flsh step speed each, and would follow her if she moved. They moved to fast to tell what they were, but they cut the air they went through. Of course Rain had no intention to kill, it would onl't cut her clothes someore, cut her, and pin her down.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 am

"That all you got, surely you can do better...suppose I should push the pressure then...."As the white objects stuck her nothing happened since her shunko was still activated and she had conducted her spiritual energy to toughen her skin.Kurai appeared behind Rain and used shunko's Hanki (反鬼, Reverse Demon) technique.Neutraizing Rain's movements.Kurai then shupoed around the girl,hitting her with a flurry of kicks and punches.and when Kurai stopped ,Rainwould fall to the ground .
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 am

Rain stood as she stopped the reverse demon with her chop sticks and flicked the shinigami away and shook her head as the rice began to gather about Rain and she smiled*"To think the Shihouin would still use such a dirty trick, its kinda sad really ^_^ But who am I to talk, I am always in shikai ^_^."*She smiled, but in her mind she was thinking That was a close one -_-""She nodded as she stood firm in her position, she was stronger and faster than her opponent, her reitsu was stronger, and although she did not have the power of shunko she simply smiled*"I'm curious to see how long you can maintain that state, its a tough thing to master after all."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am

To think the Shihouin would still use such a dirty trick, its kinda sad really ^_^ But who am I to talk, I am always in shikai ^_^."*Kurai flipped over and landed on her feet and she smirked.heh true enough but it comes in handy.... 'm curious to see how long you can maintain that state, its a tough thing to master after all."Kurai smiled.lets just say i can keep this up for a while.....you see we Shihouin prefer to use our zanpackuto as a last resort but the problem is since you're my friend and this is a sparring match i don't think it would be safe to go shikai on you...in all seriousness you could end up with devestating injuries Kurai said in a slight serious tone as she got into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am

Rain bowed politely as she looked at the other with a calm look on her face*"And if I fought the way I was taught, it would not be safe for you, plus I have a way to make my abilities cut through that shunko of yours, I am as strong as a Captain Commander after all ^_^."*She spoke with a grin on her face as she let the rice scatter back and hide on the ground as she smiled. She was being serious about what she said. But she had no intention of hurting this woman, especially since she may become a valuable ally at one point in time*"Shall we continue? Or considering our current attire, shall we stop?"*She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am

And if I fought the way I was taught, it would not be safe for you, plus I have a way to make my abilities cut through that shunko of yours, I am as strong as a Captain Commander after all ^_^.Shall we continue? Or considering our current attire, shall we stop?"* "Kurai bowed politely in return.i am aware of that...and as for your question i am not sure would you like to to continue or stop?
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 pm

She laughed and nodded as she walked calmly past Kurai and took the daggers from the remnants of her jacket at the tree and she concentrated a moment as her reitsu rebuilt the jacket and she nodded. She let her pendant glow again as she solidified as a human and smiled at Kurai*"Lets stop for now huh? I'd rather chill for now, plus I don't need to be showing people all my tricks ^_^. You know how it goes, never lay your full hand on the table ^_^."*She smiled and nodded to Kurai as she winked then sat down in the grass calmly like she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Lets stop for now huh? I'd rather chill for now, plus I don't need to be showing people all my tricks ^_^. You know how it goes, never lay your full hand on the table ^_^."*Kurai nodded in agreement and giggled a bit. Concentrating on her spiritual energy she repaired her shinigami uniform and willed the needles and daggers to move back into her sleeves and pants leg. She put her captains Haiti back on and tied the yellow obi around her waist. Brushing herself off she walked back into her gigai and spit out her soul pill putting it in her pocket. She sat back down next to rain and smiled.that was fun ^_^ she said with a close eyed grin.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm

She laughed as she eyes Kurai and giggled*"You didn't have to fix your clothes Kurai Wink."*She winked at Kurai before laying on the ground, she didn't have much to do really. She looked at Kurai and rolled over to look at her*"Well I found something to do, what about you, any ideas as to what you wants to do?."*She smiled as she looked at the other shinigami wondering what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

*"You didn't have to fix your clothes Kurai Wink"*Kurai laughed.yeah i know..but i have to be respectful to the bystanders she joked as she lay back as well.Well I found something to do, what about you, any ideas as to what you wants to do?."*i dunno yet...hmmm she tapped her lips with her finge then said.okay i'll give you some options that you can choose from....we can either go to the bar and get ourselves some more sake since we're running out, take a look around town and see what we can find,or go to the hot springs...
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:39 pm

She nodded at the last as she smiled happily at her new friend*"Relaxing with a friend at the hot springs sounds cool. I'm sure if we asked around we could find somewhere to go right? Lets go ^_^."*She smiled as she stood up and pointed towards the town and started to head that way winking*"Relaxation, here we come."*She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Relaxing with a friend at the hot springs sounds cool. I'm sure if we asked around we could find somewhere to go right? Lets go ^_^" Kurai laughed.alright then follow me...Yoruichi showed me a nice hot spring around here when we where training Kurai said with a grin as she walked through the forest,took a few turns and sure enough steam could be seen from behind a few trees.walking past the trees hidden in a cave was the hot spring. Kurai stopped turned towards Rain and bowed jokingly her arm outstreched towards the hot spring.here we are Madam
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm

She smiled as she vanished a moment and a splash was heard as she appeared in the springs, her clothes neatly folded beside the spring as she tilted her head back and relaxed. She loved the feeling of the hot water, and it was easy for her to enjoy it, even around people, as there were no hot springs in the Precipice world, so the human world was the only place to go if she wanted to relax*"Aaaaaaah....this is great, thanks for showing me kid, this really is a nice place too, very out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 pm

*"Aaaaaaah....this is great, thanks for showing me kid, this really is a nice place too, very out of the way." Rain would find A pile of clothes ditched next to her own clothing and Kurai was no where to be seen. swimming through the water with eyes filled with laughter.a black kitten with large golden eyes swam through the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm

She laughed as she saw the cat then hugged it tight as she messed with its head and laughed*"Silly Werecats ^_^ your so cute."*She smiled as she hugged the cat against her body and they tossed in the water with a mighty throw and she held up a 10 points card that came from nowhere*"TEN POINTS FOR LONG DISTANCE CAT THROWING!!"* She laughed as she looked at the cat she had thrown.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 pm

*"Silly Werecats ^_^ your so cute" Kurai giggled and purred then as the girl threw her in the water. Kurai stopped in mid air flipped over standing straight up and landed back in her usual swimming stance. She laughed as Rain held up a 10 points card.TEN POINTS FOR LONG DISTANCE CAT THROWING!!"* Kurai giggled and swam in circles around the girl while muttering.dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun like the backround sound that a tv would make when a shark appeared.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Rain suddenly got a serious look on her face as she took a stance*"The only proper way to fight a shark....IS TO MAKE SUSHI OUT OF IT!"*With that she began to chase the swimming cat about, moving as though the water could not hinder her speed as she prepared to wrap the cat up in several leaves she had gotten together to make them look like a seaweed wrap.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 pm

*"The only proper way to fight a shark....IS TO MAKE SUSHI OUT OF IT!"* Kurai laughed as Rain failed to capture her as rain wrps kurai up in seaweed she says oh....whats this?! the shark becomes........... suddenly in a puff of smoke. Kurai went back to her naked form with the seaweed tied around her legs looking like fins at her feet area.A MERMAID??!!!!!!!!!! kurai laughs loudly.ladies and gentlemen mother nature was holding out on us she teased as she untied her legs and jumped out of Rain's arms and back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm

She laughed as she hugged her bare friend and then splashed her with some of the water as she then swam away a bit and then looked at Kuraiyama and gave a thumbs up as she examined and held up another card that had a big 9 on it and she nodded*"I DECLARE THIS SPECIMEN EXCELLENT."*She laughed. She may have been a very old captain, but she had always been a child at heart. She never really grew up, she never had a childhood, so she lived it now.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:33 pm

*"I DECLARE THIS SPECIMEN EXCELLENT."* Kurai laughed and hugged back while swiming around as well. She was always somewhat childish despite her age. so where did you get the cards from? she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

She blinked as she looked at the cards then blinked*"I...have no stinking idea....oh well ^_^."*She smiled as she stretched a bit, her neck and head on the ground area, but the rest of her body stayed in the water. She liked relaxing out here, and with someone to talk to, it was all the better.*"The world may never know where those cards came from...or maybe they will, who knows...."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

*"I...have no stinking idea....oh well ^_^.The world may never know where those cards came from...or maybe they will, who knows....""* Kurai's eyes widened a bit and she laughed.creeeeeepyyyyyyyy she remarked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next