Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Empty
PostSubject: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

She rested at the part eyes closed as she lay in the grass while the sun's light shined down on her coat and pants heating them significantly as she smiled. She liked the feel of heat on her body, and she loved the sun. She had a large amount of sake next to her, but unlike most people, she did not get drunk from sake, it was simply something she enjoyed drinking. She wanted something to do, as there was nothing TO do right now.

Last edited by Raisudansāsupiningu on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Walking through karakura town in a gigai with her golden eyes widened. Kurai was amazed with her surroundings.She wore a white long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows,a few buttons undone revealing her collar bone a,black tie nd the top of her breasts,a short loose black skirt,black socks that stopped below her knee and black sneakers. Her short purple hair framed her face with her bangs slightly hanging over her eyes.And she had smooth dark skin. She Was very pretty an resembled her older sister Yoruichi.

The captain of squad Two saw a girl sitting with a bottle of sake,and curiousity taking over. She walked over to the girl with a friendly smile and said. hey there
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 pm

The woman opened her eyes and they were pure black and she smiled a warm smile. She had neck length black hair and the top few buttons were undone along with the bottom two buttons of her shirt showing the top of her C-cup breasts and part of her strong well built stomach. She was slender in figure but still had some curve, and her leather clothes were tight on her body as she nodded to the other as she took some sake from the large jug and wiped it from her mouth a bit, not even a hint of blush on her face, the sake was very strong, it could be told from the smell.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Kurai took a seat next to the girl with a playful smile.though she ha slight trouble making a conversation since this was her first time in Karakura. Kurai saw a giant sake bottle and her eyes widened. that's a big bottle of sake..what's your limit until you get drunk? she asked without thinking. Being naive she didn't find anything wrong with the question. Kurai blinked once and tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

She laughs and looks at the woman next to her calmly, "Sexy" thought Rain and she smiled. She nodded and looked at the woman before her and her sake then smiled.*"Girl, I can drink my weight in sake before I get even buzzed. I am used to it, what about you then? How tolerant are you."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Kurai smirked.I don't remember all I know is that I can take a lot of sake in my system she said teasingly. Kurai then smiled.so what's your name? Mine's Kuraiyama shihoin but you can call me Kurai
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm

She smiled "Shinigami huh, interesting" She nodded as she looked at the other and winked at her before looking up at the sky a bit before closing her eyes and speaking in a cool calm tone.*"Just call me Rain, its what my partners call me ^_^ and Shihoin...that is a familiar name for some reason, have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Just call me Rain, its what my partners call me ^_^ and Shihoin...that is a familiar name for some reason, have I met you before?" Kurai laughed a bit.if you know my older sister Yoruichi then I can see how you reconize our family name. kurai said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 pm

She thought for a moment and nodded, she recognized Kuraiyama herself actually, but she was younger when she last saw her. but Rain looked nothing like her old self when she worked with the shinigami*"Heh, I remember a few things about your family, used to wrok with them from time to time actually, I used to be a captain of Squad two till I retired, they allow me to live in this world in peace, and they even erased my files for me so no one would bother me."*She laughed as she drank her sake with a big swig and handed it to Kuraiyama with a smile*"Have some."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Heh, I remember a few things about your family, used to wrok with them from time to time actually, I used to be a captain of Squad two till I retired, they allow me to live in this world in peace, and they even erased my files for me so no one would bother me." Kurai laughed.heh everyone knows me as Yoruichi's teenage self she said jokingly while accepting the sake bottle and drinking a gulp.thanks
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:35 pm

She laughed and winked at her*"Well you are different from Yoruichi, but you are definitely a sexy girl."*She laughed. Rain was a very forward girl when she spoke to people, and she did not care how people reacted to her*"And your welcome, I have no problem sharing my drink with with a hot girl."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Well you are different from Yoruichi, but you are definitely a sexy girl."* Kurai grinned.jthanks and your pretty sexy yourself she said with a slight laugh as she said.And your welcome, I have no problem sharing my drink with with a hot girl." trying to make a move on me Rain?. Kurai asked in a joking tone while taking a light sip of sake.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Rain laughed and winked at her, drinking some sake as she stretched out, the tight leather jacket tugging on her body more.*"Well possibly I am, possibly I am not, you can try to decide."*She laughed as she looked at her with her black eyes, then got back to drinking her sake.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

."Well possibly I am, possibly I am not, you can try to decide." Kurai snickered.i'm not sure what to decide its pretty much in between or so it seems she took another gulp and smirked. she could drink sake all day and not feel a thing...at least not till later anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm

She laughed patting the Captain's cheek and kissing it softly as she looked back up at the sky, swiping her sake back and taking a long gulp of it. as she then took a long satisfied breath. She loved the taste of Sake, nothing else would do for her, any other alcohol was just nasty and smelled more like urine to her. She then stared out into the sky as she looked up and then looked at the captain*"Hey, why don't we train, I have been itching for a good fight for a while, but no killing K? That would not do as friends ."*She said this with a smile as she stood up and took a pair of chopsticks and placed them in her right hand while putting her left hand in her pocket and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Kurai laughed as he kissed her cheek.*"Hey, why don't we train, I have been itching for a good fight for a while, but no killing K? That would not do as friends ."* Kurai got up and smiled.alright i'm game and trust me i won't even think of killin ya ^_^ she said with a smile as she took one last gulp of sake before taking her soul pill out.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

She smiled as she stood calmly as her pendent glowed with energy, sending her to her spirit form, and it was actually the exact same as her gigai, she had altered even her spirit form so that it suit her personality better. She stood with a pair of chopsticks and her other hand in her pocket as she was already ready for an attack although it did not seem like it. She was serious about fighting with these chopsticks, they were her shikai, but only her partners knew that, to anyone else, she was just a shinigami that could kick your @$$ with chopsticks and her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Kurai smiled and popped the soul pill in her mouth. The gigai fell to the ground and the captain of squad two stepped out. Wearing a sleeveless captain's haori,a shinigami uniform with a yellow obi tied around her waist. Kurai untied the obi and took her haori off flinging them both to the ground.she wore long black arm gaurds and she had her zanpackuto strapped to her back. she put a hand on the hilt and smiled mischeivously.you go first.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm

With that she appeared at a speed behind Kurai that rivaled Yoruichi's ad she attempted a nerve strike on her left shoulder to numb her full arm as she smiled. This would be her first attack. She certainly hoped a squad Two Captain would have the speed to at least hinder the attack. When she had vanished and re appeared, she did not even leave a dust trail until she was already attacking. She seemed to be going easy, but she was fast, and her hand movements were fast and very practiced as she seemed to have gone through this type of training several times to use this type of strategy.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Kurai smirked and struck the presssure point in the girls wrist as she tried to strike her arm.She then flash stepped behind the girl and jabbed her nerve in her shoulder before reappearing in front of her and kicking Rain right in the stomach. kurai was fast,and didn't make a sound.she was so fast it was like she didn't even move at all. Kurai was like yoruichi. bearing the name,"flash goddess"
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm

As Rain intentionally seemed to take the hits, bit if someone looked carefully, she had caught Kuraiyama's fott with her chop sticks, and one would find marks on Kuraiyama's fingers that would be a pair of strong chopstick lines that had blocked her attacks, but her hand had moved so fast it was like she hadn't budged. She herself was an ex-squad one herself after all. She however kept her true speed a secret from even the Captain Commander. Rain was one of the fastest to ever live, matching that of maybe even Yoruichi, after all, she had grown under the Kuchiki family, though then again, Kurai would never know this.*"Not to shabby....for a Shihoin."*She smiled as she put enough strength in her grab with the chopsticks to hold the Shihoin's foot, and then flip her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am

Not to shabby....for a Shihoin."* As Kurai felt herself flip over she pressed her palms against the ground and kicked the girl's wrist back.Kurai then disappeared and reappeared back in front of Rain.at first it would seem like she did nothing to her but in reality she had kicked the nerve in her legs,shoulders,and neck causing the girl to collapse on the ground.not too bad for an ex captain... no one really knew this but despite being the youngest, kurai is the strongest and the swiftest assassin in the family. she even surpassed soifon when it came to speed and assassination.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Rain smiled as she feigned collapse, but she had transfered much of her energy to her eyes and arms to watch the movements and hed truely blocked each of the kicks. She had the reaction time of lightning, she then unleashed an unrelenting flurry of nerve strikes at Kuraiyama's legs that if she tried to run away, she would still end up taking out at least one leg. Her arm had the speed of lightning, invisible save the flying gold of her chopsticks. This was her specialty, feigning, she liked to pretend to be hit, and she was good at it. She had the strength and speed of a Shihoin, and the cunning of a Kuchiki in her mind. She then would Appear a yard away as she looked towards her opponent, ready for any sudden movement*"Your good, but fighting a thousand year old might be a bit out of your league kid ^_^."*She smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyama

Kuraiyama

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am

Your good, but fighting a thousand year old might be a bit out of your league kid ^_^" as the female said this,the kurai she had atacked disappeared.it was a clone lefft behind from one of her flash steps.hmm maybe.....however Kurai appeared from behind Rain and swiped her arms quickly.at first it would seem like nothing happend. but Rain would find herself pinned down against a tree with knives that Kurai hid in her sleeves. they only pinned down Rain's clothes neatly without scratching Rain at all.training your butt off day and night while recieving years of harsh decipline from Older sis in order to surpass her does do me great wonders she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am

Rain smiled as reitsu suddenly charged through her back as she ripped off her black leather jacket, leaving her in only her pants, as she was topless and she only smiled as she vanished and reappeared faster than ever before as she seemed to have only pointed her chopsticks at her, when in actuality, several sections of Kurai's clothing would be found ripped to nearly shredds, and then Rain released a supercharged kick to the stomach that would send Kurai against a tree, but this movement would be almost invisible as she would go back to her pointing stance.*"Training in my secret place where time is slowed down, I have surpassed the level a normal shinigami can reach."*She smiled teasingly as she stood, top bare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)   "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next