Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 pm

A sign on the door reads:

Knock First

Inside the office, Kazaru is doing research and experimentation on various subjects.
Back to top Go down
medero

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm

he tilts his head looking at the sign and sighs... what has the court guard turn into.. a bunch of softies.. he hopes not he puts his spiritual pressure down well below a luitenants level and decided he should see how much has changed. he knocked loudly and came in his black dragon around his neck looking around as medero bowed and said softly "respects captain shichiyou's. im the new captain of squad 11 meder tmabi pleasure to meet your aquantence" he was curious to see what the new captains were like since the old ones have retired and especially captain of squad 1..hopefully they werent a bunch of weaklings who wasted thier time with non serious matters when the matters at hand were at best catastrophic might as well keep as much information about myself as low as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Kazaru looked up at Medero and scoffed. "You call yourself the Kenpachi talking that quietly? Be stronger, Medero. You sound weak and terrified when you speak like that. Also, you're a captain, you can call me Kazaru," he said, with a complete monotonous tone. He looked back down to his book and marked the page and closed it. "So, Medero, I hope as the new Kenpachi you truly are the best fighter. Some predecessors of yours were not so much, beating defeated and all. In times like these, we cannot afford changes in captains, and the 11th division is infamous for people challenging the captain for his spot. Hold the position well, m'lud."
Back to top Go down
medero

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:58 pm

His eye twitched at this impudous captain calling him weak, if only he knew. He started to become angered and his spiritual pressure started rising as he his hand started to itch for his side already his anger at the new captain was showing. the dragon upon his neck whispered slightly in his ear in its own language, "dont master.. let him be he is just not that intelligent of a creature. " It said in its slitherly tounge. He nodded and said in his normal voice, quiet but with complete authority., "and it looks like the Seireitei has come to its downfall, a captain who can neither fight nor do anything but read. Although the twelth squad was always good for that eh Shichiyou?" he said in a slight sneer and turned around and proceeded to head out the captains door.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:37 pm

"Bakudo Number 61: Rikujokoro." Kazaru says as he points his finger at the Squad 11 captain. Six bars of yellow light smash into Medero's stomach, binding him in place. Kazaru smiles and says, "Oh, my duties call me to read more than fight, unlike your barbaric division, but that doesn't mean I can't fight. I'm not a pushover, Medero. Now, since fighting between captains is forbidden, I'll release the kidou, though that probably wouldn't have held you much longer anyway. He released the kidou and went back to his reading.
Back to top Go down
medero

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

smiled slightly and nodded giving him a bit more respect. "may the fortunes never choose us to fight against eachother, or else you find that im not the man you think i am " He said in his usual soft tone and nodded as he turned and left the room no longer to pick a fight but having a strange urge to return to his quarters to sleep before his introductions back within the ranks. He has not introduced himself to no captain besides this one and hes sure with the recent news ahead hes probably going to have to meet the new luitenants and captains soon enough. He walked down the hallway to return to his quarters as he met with a soul reaper within his squad. He spoke briefly about introducing himself to the new squad later on within the day but he needed his sleep. The soul reaper spoke a quick "yes sir" and ran off to infrom the squad about the captains appearence later on at 1800 hours within the mist of squad 11's training grounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)   Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Page 1 of 1