Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

The new Captain Commander (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

The new Captain Commander (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The new Captain Commander (Open)   The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Everything in Squad 1 was calm and organized as it always was since the reason captain commander had been considered deceased it was up to him to lead the seireitei with stern force. Because after all that was what a captain commander was more then likely supposed to do sitting in his office he watched the world flow him he had lived for a very long time and he had some surprises to be dealing with his squad first of all he was going to bring back the monthly tea parties Yamamoto had set up it had become a heritage of the squad due to him being ago so long especially since Soren had just joined the seireitei that long ago.

A breeze flowed through his window in the air Iznami his daughter had just been placed a lieutenant under the second division which to him brought the two division together. Well to him then he thought about his late wife whom had slaughtered mercilessly against a battle with a high level hollow. When memories passed of that day something unsettling came over him a unsettling irritation which binded him a empty heart would be the only wounds he received that day. The pain of loss flowed over Soren silently and without mercy while he tried pathetically to get his mind somewhere else until he heard a knock on the door with a stern voice. Come in.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Commander (Open)   The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Kazaru walked into the head captain's office carrying several books in his arms. Shoved between the books were several papers. He obviously had been doing research on something that he wanted to discuss with the Squad 1 Captain.
"Greetings Captain Kiyomeru. There is an issue of...well...potentially high importance that I wanted to bring up to you," Kazaru says, dropping his books and papers down on the table. He continues, "Well...where to begin. Well, I was off on an expedition on earth, which you should join me on sometime, lots of pretty girls, and I happened to run into a Dangai Shinigami. Do I have proof? Meh. Am I certain? Of course. She possessed, part, or whole, not certain, of the hougkyou. I'm sure you're aware of it, but I took the liberty to write down important stuff in regards to this issue on these papers. The books have all the information about it. Any questions before I continue?"
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Commander (Open)   The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Soren glanced at the captain that stood across him a distance was felt between them not a distance based on power but just a distance between him and the realm of pain the captain looked quite happy and content were as Soren having a exhausted look on his face as he heard the captain speak quite fast and getting straight to the point as Soren moved his white hair out of his face he looked at the captain I see that and it was as I had expected but the Hougkyou was destroyed after the Aizen incident. Soren thought he would have pointed that out and he sighed he wanted to listen further and the captain was not giving him much of a choice besides this was needed information so he sighed and at back in his chair and watched him carefully. I understand what you are saying now please do go on so we may begin planning this in advance so we can take this diaster with caution.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Commander (Open)   The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Kazaru appears oblivious to the fact that the head captain is somewhat emotional. He starts to talk again, saying, "So where was I...oh right. I think we all believed that it as destroyed, but this suggests either it wasn't or somehow another was created, though the former seems more likely. Now, from the past with Aizen, we know that this girl could gain outrageous amounts of power that we probably would be in grave danger from. I will start researching immediately on ways to suppress it until we are able to take it back and destroy it once and for all. That's really all I have for today, I'll keep you updated, Captain Kiyomeru," At this point, Kazaru had noticed that Soren was not particularly in a good mood. He decided to finish up quickly so that he could leave him alone. He packed up what he had brought and left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Captain Commander (Open)   The new Captain Commander (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Captain Commander (Open)
Page 1 of 1