Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
The Formation  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
The Formation  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
The Formation  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
The Formation  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
The Formation  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

The Formation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm

A slime came from underground it seemed it had been there for some time.As the slime shot into the air it formed into Blake.Yes the leader of dystopian cabaret.He began to form from the head and down,all you could hear from the man is a faint laughter which he seemed to use alot.As his boots finally formed Blake began to take foot steps.As he walked you heard a click clack chatter on his feet.He then stopped walking and began to look at the ground as if it was something royal to him.He then sat down and folded his legs and got into a state of meditation,All you hear is him saying manifest manifest over and over in a low tone and soft voice.

Blake began to lift his left arm slowly and started to grab his blaster off his boot.Once the blaster was fully in his hands Blake flipped a switch as a label on the buster said "liquid metal"blake then shot a large pool of shiny gray liquids on to the floor.As the trigger was held the more the metal came out.It evan started to form under Blake.As his eyes opened quickly he stood up and screamed "MANIFEST"once those words were said some of the liquid from the ground started to form.Before the metal could land on the ground Blake moved it over the water.He then began to use his right hand to split the ground under the water open causing some of the water to fall threw quickly.Blake then threw the giant structure down as it covered the gaping whole.It formed a giant mansion something that a king would live in.

Spoiler:

Once formed the water started to poor in infront of the mansion.Such as a river looking up at the mansion,Blake then started to shed shallow tears and laugh even more.With the tears came anger as Blake started to use the rest of the metal to form a giant wall around him and the mansion as if it was a defense machine.

Spoiler:

As the outer wall formed Blake knew it was almost done as he began to paint the inside of the castle.It took Blake 5 days of no eating to paint the whole castle on the inside and out.The hallways were something of a masterpiece such as the world ruler would have wanted.

Spoiler:

Blake then showed the white and gold design of the mansion.The whole mansion was beautiful but Blake had to say one thing."This isn't a mansion this is the palace of the dystopians" once those words came out Blake punched the outerwalls of the palace and the words Dystopian Cabaret appeared.As Blake went to the second floor of the palace he noticed the colors of his throne room and the look of it.

Spoiler:

As he decided to close the doors to his throne room he walked down the hallway to see the meeting room for him and his 4 generals.

Spoiler:

As Blake finally said his palace was done he forgot about the young man Z.Who would set the power to Blakes palace.He sent a metal wave threw the ground which would locate this man and send him back to Blake on a motor cycle.

Last edited by Blake Phoenix on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Z was running from the cops yet again when suddenly a wave of metal appeared from beneath him. The metal turned into a motorcycle instantly with Z in the seat. "Hmmm Guessing Blake.....man he has good timing." The motorcycle took off with amazing speed easily out running the cops. It took Z 20 minutes to reach Dystopian Cabaret and when he arrived he was in wonder. It was truly a marvelous sight rivaling that of the seven wonders of the world. Z got off the motorcycle and began to walk towards Blake. "How long did it take you to do all this? And there better be plenty of sake....and women...."
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Blake felt the motorcycle had found Z and is bringing him to the palace.Blake starts to walk down the stairs from the meeting room he sees that Z has arrived.As Blake turns into liquid he starts to wonder circles around Z leaving a cold chill.He then forms as a solid and says,"Women?You have a utopia and you want women?Go get them" Blake then jumps into the river of the palace with his cloths on soaked and drenched Blake looks up at Z and says."Will you be my 2nd in command?"
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hmmm sure as long as I get a taste of battle and some sake!" Z of course had his doubts about it being a utopia. 2nd in command....it seemed like Blake was getting ready for war but of course Z is a war loving barbarian. Z drew out his zanpakuto. "Strike down, Narukami. Now then I remember you telling me you needed power?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

"Sake all you want is sake?" Blake said "We can go get sake after this" then Blake realized Z was drawing his zanpatou.Was this an attack? Blake clinched his sword gun but realized that Z was using it as a jesture.He told Z to put his hands on the palace and send an electrical current threw it which will power the palace.Blake then jumped out the water and took a seat right on the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Z began to rub his hands together to warm up. Suddenly black lightning covered his hands and he touched the Palace sending black lightning through the palace. The lightbulbs inside them started to explode due to the power of the lightning. "Errr I gotta charge the palace once a week, I would have put in a months worth of power but my lightning is to powerful and would have overloaded this whole city..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Blake began to turn back into liquid flying around in the sky then he would run threw the palace to see how beautiful it was with its lights.Blake came back out of the palace and slammed into the ground freezing it.Blake then formed back into his human form.He then walked up to Z and extended his right hand.He then began to say "Z you are my right hand man i count on you to step up if i die." Blake then cracked a smirk and said "shall we go get sake?"
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

"Haha we better be getting some sake...I'm thirsty." Z said while sealing his zanpakuto. "So why have you decided to make this utopia?" Z knew it was either for money, power, or just to get attention but some how it seemed different for this one so he wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Formation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Formation    The Formation  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Formation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Dystopian Cabaret-
Jump to: