Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Green Haired Lunatic on the loose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Empty
PostSubject: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 pm

"Are you getting the feeling that there's someone or something watching us right now?" an attractive young girl said to her other attractive friend. The two girls were soon to be college students in the local town.
"Yeah, I do. It seems like something is watching us...and I don't know why. We're crazy, don't you think, Sarah?" the other girl replied.
"Yeah Kate, we must be," Sarah responded. They were in fact, correct. Kazaru Shichiyou was standing behind them, following them, plotting to somehow develop a threesome with them. However, as a Shinigami, he is not visible to the majority of humans. He continued to follow them until they entered a bar.
I knew coming to Canada was genius. Young hot girls can go into bars and get drunk, perfect for a sex addict like me, Kazaru thought to himself. He walked into the bathroom in the bar and, making sure no one else was around, reached into his robes and pulled out a pill. He ate it and a gigai formed around him. Oh the wonders of science. Gigai in a pill. He walked out of the bathroom and approached Kate and Sarah, fully aware that he should not know their names.

"Why hello! My name's Kevin, what would be your names, young ladies?"
"Sarah."
"Kate."
"Oh talkative aren't we. Could I buy either of you two a drink?" Kazaru responded, cheerfully.
"No thanks," both responded in unison.
"Fine, fine. I guess you girls don't like the green hair. It's the way of the future. Au revoir, remember me tonight when you're all alone and have no guy to be with. Just remember, you could have had me," Kazaru responded. He walked to the bar and sat down and ordered a coke. Kazaru never drank alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

She was visiting this country to get used to the human world for a while. She had short black hair, and black eyes with peachy skin to go with it. She wore leather pant and leather jeans that seemed tight on her body, partially revealing her smooth flat stomach. she had c-cup breasts and head slight curves to go with her body. She wore black gloves and black shoes, and other than that she had a silver pendant that remained in her shirt, the locket par settled between her breasts. The top few buttons were undone just enough to show the top part of her breasts.

She sat down at the bar and yawned quietly as she ordered sake then realized this was Canada and sighed as she simply asked for the finest. She drank it quickly, licked her lips and shook her head, it was not even near as strong as her usual sake*"What has the world come to when you can't get strong enough Alcohol....."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachchaos.rpg-board.net
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Kazaru noticed an attractive girl, who looked slightly older than he was enter into the bar and sit down. He noticed that she seemed to have some degree of spiritual pressure. He listened in, and became even more curious when she asked for sake. Interesting...Vizard or possibly another Shinigami...quite interesting. More than likely a shinigami would have seen and recognized me since I stand out like a sore thumb. So likely a Vizard...or possibly even a super human. She's quite cute. I'll see if I can figure anything out, Kazaru thought to himself. He moved down and sat next to the girl. He said to the bar tender, "This girl's drink is on me." Kazaru turned to her and said, "Hi, I'm Kevin. Who would you be?" He thought to himself as he was saying this, Introduction, complement, information. The Shichiyou method.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Rain looked at him and knew him from the start, he was a starting captain from when she had left the Seireitei, not that he could recognize her, she was much different from back then. She smiled a calm smile her black eyes closing as she did and she spoke her eyes opening again*"Well nice to meet you Kevin, call me Rain, its what everyone calls me, why get me a drink?"*She said as when the bartender brought the drink she downed it easily and did not even look the least amount buzzed.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 pm

"Eh, I'm nice and offer to buy girls drinks all the time," Kazaru said, smiling. He looked at the bartender and asked for another coke. "Yeah, I don't drink alcohol, I'm kinda puny so I really can't handle it if I were to. Looks like you can though, you don't seem the least bit affected," Kazaru said. Alcohol isn't getting her to spill anything probably. Slight seduction might. Compliments...lets see...I suppose I can't go complimenting her boobs since that's sorta creepy. Well, complimenting jewelery is usually good, though I couldn't give two shits about it, but it makes a girl feel good. Ima need to get her to trust me before she'll give me info. He then spoke up again, saying, "That's a pretty pendant. Family treasure or something?" He smiled, only to cover up his true thoughts, Like I even care, its a stupid thing that she'd be just as attractive without. I don't understand why they buy expensive crap like that...then again my excessive use of green hair dye is questionable...
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 am

She laughed a bit as she looked at her pendant pulling the locket part from between her breasts for him to see. It has a solid perfect sphere of onyx within the heart and she nodded to it*"Family treasure, when mom died it was given to me, this locket has moved its place for several generations now. It was made by my great great great Grandfather, but it has yet to be damaged or fade."*She laughed a bit as she stretched a bit as it pulled the tight leather jacket tighter over her skin than it already was while she did.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Wait a minute...there's something odd about this locket...I know that feeling. What was it again, damnit. I know it has something to do with Urahara Kisuke and Aizen Sousuke....damnit. Why don't I remember? I know its damn important too. Its something dangerous and I should be careful...or I might be in for a fight. Let's see...I'm doubting that heirloom story now.
"Ah, it is quite pretty," Kazaru says, before there's too long of a pause. He orders another drink so he can think more.
Oh damn...its the thing that Urahara made in his hollowfication studies. The thing I can't remember the name of ever. Well at least I know what it is. Now...I think those Dangai Shinigami are involved with it...meaning she must be one. I know I have orders to kill...but fighting without immediate aid is idiotic. Damnit.
"Well Rain, I think I should be heading out. It was nice to talk to you. Maybe we could get together another time, you have any contact information?"
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm

She nodded and took out a pencil from her jacket, and a notepad from her pocket that looked kind of pink for her, but then again, she WAS a girl after all. She wrote down an adress and a phone number for somewhere in Japan as she smiled*"I am only here in Canada because I was told the alcohol here was good...but frankly it is nothing compared to sake."*This warranted her a look from the bar tender and she smiled as she slapped down some money and began to head out the door herself*"Speaking of I should probably see when my next plane arrives ^_^. Mind walking me to the airport?"*She smiled happily as she looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

"Sure, I'll take you to the airport. I can't say no to an attractive female," Kazaru said while smiling. He and Rain left the bar and went in the direction of the airport. Damn, this wasn't the smartest thing to do. Oh well, if nothing bad happens I'll be able to say I spent a night with a really hot girl. Nice.
"So, I take it you're really into alcohol. You seem to handle it pretty well, you had a few and seem completely fine. Usually girls I meet can take one before they affected," Kazaru says, trying to make small talk. He is very weary because if he gets into a fight, knowing his abilities, help will be extremely hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

She smiled and giggled a bit at the mans comment on her tolerance*"Been building up for years man, I brew my own sake, strongest stuff around, but I do enjoy sampling the tastes of other alcohols, but none will ever quite compare to the family recipe. Then again, it is a recipe that has been improved on for over six hundred years now I'd say."*She smiled as she walked calmly and happily, she knew that the Captain was on to her, but he would have little proof of anything, not to mention, she looked nothing like she used to, so she would not be recognized from past association.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

The two walk to the airport, talking about life, the universe, and everything. They arrive at the airport and the two stood in line waiting to buy Rain's ticket home. He looks at her and says, "Well Rain, it was nice talking to you. If I'm ever in Japan I'll let you know and visit. I gotta be getting home cause I have some classes tomorrow at the University."
Back to top Go down
Raisudansāsupiningu
Admin
Raisudansāsupiningu

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

She nodded and after he left she opened the Senkaimon and vanished into thin air. She was the Dangai leader, and could open the Gate at will. They controlled the traffic flow, but they decided to be biding their time. So she vanished without a trace as her plane took off, who knows when she would be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Kazaru Shichiyou

Kazaru Shichiyou

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Hmmm, quite quite interesting...I better go look through some old captain information and find out more about that damn thing that I can't remember the name of. At least I know what I'm thinking of.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Haired Lunatic on the loose   Green Haired Lunatic on the loose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Haired Lunatic on the loose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Other Places-
Jump to: