Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Bleach Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Ropic~ (Private Lawl)
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am by O'Bannon

» "Rain" Chilling at the park(Private Kurai only.)
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 am by Kuraiyama

» squad 11's training grounds
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm by medero

» The Neko/Giant Man (Yoichi, Z,Val)
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm by Valentina Volpe

» Captain Shichiyou's Office (Open)
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm by medero

» mederos office
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm by medero

» Fate
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am by Ken Ishimaru

» Bleach Serenity [Linking Back]
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm by Ishpaleum

» Soren's & Iznami's relations
Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 pm by Ishpaleum

Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is calvekamly

Our users have posted a total of 392 messages in 56 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum

Dystopian Cabaret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 pm

As he walks into a giant wasteland he spots a giant block of steel.The man walks up to the block slow and calm.One step at a time.He reaches the block and puts one finger on it and begins to scribble.He melts little parts of it until the words Blake Phoenix are carved in.He then whispers the word "Manifest." With those words said the steel began to melt into a puddle.Once melted the mystery man began to make hand movements.As he moved his hands the block went in all directions.Then mystery man closed his eyes and he sees the steel spreading all around the world.Covering everything in a metal skin.Once done the mystery man opened his eyes and began to scream "I AM BLAKE PHOENIX THE ENIGMA OF EARTH."After saying those words he began to walk on the desert road.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:16 pm

"We have a drunk underage teenager with a katana on his back, we are in pursuit." Was what Z heard when the cops found him. He was running away from them so he wouldn't be in jail. Z then notices he is walking on metal and is confused of course he thinks its because he is drunk that he is seeing things but he stops and touches the ground and it is cold. He sees a man in front of him about 10 yards away. When he hears the police sirens he flash steps towards the man. He begins to wonder if he should take the man as a hostage or just ignore him but when he appeared next to man he puked on his shoes. "Sorry.." He said as he wiped the puke from his mouth with his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:47 pm

As Blake started to walk he felt another energy but it was all disturbed like the target had been drinking.As Blake felt this person walk on his steel ground he began to move his left hand which would turn the ground under this target into liquid.Then he would clinch that left hand turning the liquid on the targets leg into a solid.Blake turned around and simply said "Who are you?"as he said those words he began to pick his blaster sword off the strap on his back.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Z tried to move but was stuck due to the human. "Well I have no time for this but I'm Z Yuurei...I'm kinda on the run right now so you better hurry and release me or I will kill you." The tone in his voice wasn't all to serious but Z knew he if he had to kill this human he would. He hears the police sirens coming closer. "I guess I have to kill these cops... Hado #4 Pale lightning." Z raised his finger and pointed it over his shoulder. A poof a smoke came out and the spell was failure.
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm

As Blake hears the humans words he wonders to himself "Is this idiot drunk?"as he sees the human begins to get hostile Blake opens the grip on his left hand which would cause the metal around the enemies leg to melt back into the ground.Blake cracked a smirk and put his right hand on the ground.A staircase started to open and it seemed to be a hallway underneath made of wood.Blake looks over to the man he thinks is drunk and he says "Would you like to join me?" as he says this he begins to stand up from his leaning position and point his right arm towards the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Z began to think whether to join him or just leave but he had no choice but to join him due to the cops. "I guess I'll join you..." With that he walks through the tunnel and is amazed there is one. "So what is this place?" He said while he heard the cops pass by.
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Blake notices that the man accepts his invitation.He then cracks a smile and begins to walk down the staircase along with the mystery man.He began to ponder on the thought of actually knowing the mystery mans name.He then stopped walking as he reached the wooden hallway.He looked at the mystery man and said to him "What is your name?I am Blake Phoenix"but as Blake asked his question the mystery man asked his own question.Blake smirked and replied "What is this place?Its the start of my home Dystopian Cabaret"
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:26 pm

"I am Z Yuurei.." He began to wonder why it was called Dystopian Cabaret but he decided not to ask Blake that question. "What do you mean by start of your home and why was the city covered in metal?" Z started to lose balance but caught himself by putting his arm on the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Blake smirked and said "Z huh cool name" Blake then tells him what he means by start of his home."This is suppose to be my utopia you see my safe haven for all who wish to join me.Its not the best home but i plan on making it the best home.But its a flaw in my plan.I need electricity to power all of the cities power".After saying these words Blake bows his head and says "why steel ehh?" see my powers let me control solid objects to my whim Blake said.
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:41 pm

"Its better than my real name..." Z began to think that Blake was crazy by building a utopia, seeing as there is no perfect world or city. "Electricity eh? Your in luck. Strike down narukami." The katanna on Z's back disappeared and it seemed like nothing happened but Z closes his hand and black lightning surrounded it. "I can't shoot these off but its still can pass through a conductor..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Phoenix

Blake Phoenix

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Blake let out a laugh as he sees that Z can charge black electricity from his hands.Blake then stopped his laughter clapped his hand and asked Z to join him in his utopia.As Blake words come out of his mouth he starts to turn into liquid from the legs up.As the words of Blake finish he drops a paper on the floor telling Z to get better with his ability.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Z Yuurei

Z Yuurei

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Z agreed to join the utopia and when he saw Blake turn into liquid form the legs up he was surprised. Z picks up the paper and reads it then laughs. He crumbles the paper and squeezes it with his right hand causing black lightning to burn it up, he then throws the burning paper on the ground. Z seals his shikai and hides his zanpakuto. He then begins to walk towards the entrance he came through and peeks to see if there are any. Once he checked that there are none he walks to the surface and wanders around.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dystopian Cabaret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dystopian Cabaret   Dystopian Cabaret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dystopian Cabaret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Chaos :: The Real World :: Other Places-
Jump to: